Payments and Returns Policy
Thank you for choosing PKZ Media, Inc. as your media company! At PKZ Media, Inc., we strive to have our customers achieve 100% satisfaction with our products and services, and we will do everything that is possible to have you completely satisfied with the results we will achieve for you and your company or business.
As part of our pledge to you, we’ve designed a fair Payments and Return Policy based on our services and products we offer. Each product or service enjoy a different payment and return policy, so please keep that in mind when hiring our services:
– Graphic Design Products – Each design product is priced differently but all of them obey the same payment structure. In order for our team start working on your designs, a 50% non-refundable deposit must be made. Again, this is non-refundable. The other 50% must be paid no later than the time when the materials are all approved. If you are unhappy with the outcome of the design, we will forfeit the final payment and no final designs will be surrendered.
– Monthly Marketing and Maintenance Services – Monthly charged services must be paid at the first day of the month and are non-refundable, unless a different determination is made on the service contract. Your card on file will be charged for the monthly services at the beginning of the month term. If the card is declined, you must provide another form of payment for services to continue. If you don’t provide another form of payment in 5 days, we might end the service contract at our discretion.
– Website Development – Payments and Refunds for Website Development Contracts are ruled by those contracts and they will vary from customer to customer, depending on the type of website being hired, however, as a general rule, in the event that a contract was not signed, these are the Payment and Refund terms for all websites being produced: 1. Depending on the cost for the website, we might split payments in 2, 3 or 4 installments for the customer; 2. The first installment shall not be lower than 25% of the total amount for the website being produced and is considered a non-refundable deposit; 3. sub-sequential payments are made bi-weekly if there are more than one payment left, or monthly if the payments were splitted into two installments only; 4. If the customer requests the website production to be halted before the site is final, any payments left undone are considered due; 5. If PKZ Media, Inc., for some reason, finds that it’s not possible to complete the site for any reason, we will forfeit the remaining payments and will refund the customer the deposit, but only in the event that PKZ Media Inc. initiated the request to not finish the website. Payment shall be refunded on the same manner as it was originally made, or by a registered check over the mail.
– Website Hosting – Payments for website hosting services, e-mail hosting and SSL certificates are made in the beginning of the hosting cycle of 1 year, or prior to that date if the customer is already hosting their website and online services with us and just needs to renew. If a hosting renewal payment is made before the starting of the hosting cycle of one year, and the customer changes its mind and decides to either close their site or move it somewhere else, all amounts paid for hosting in advance shall be refunded 100% using the same credit card use for the renewal, no questions asked. If the customer decides to close the account 1 day after the new hosting cycle began, the hosting fees, including SSL, are non-refundable.
– Printed Materials – All printed materials are sent to print after the designs are 100% approved by the customer and the payment is made. Printed materials are outsourced to print shops across the country depending on the type of product being ordered, and are 100% due upfront, so they can be ordered in your behalf. We will not place an order for the customer’s materials if 100% of the amount owed for the printing is not paid. As a general rule, we will wait 24 hours to send the material to print after the payment – except for rush orders – so if during that period, the customer has a change of heart and decides to cancel the printing for some reason, we will refund 100% of the amount paid for the printed materials. After that period, if the order is placed at our supplier, it can’t be cancelled anymore. After the customer receives the printed material, if they are not happy with the quality for some reason, or the material is defective in part or in its entirety, he/she must contact us to fix it. We will contact the supplier and request new/replacement material for the customer, or we will request a refund and as soon as we receive that refund, we will then refund our customer 100% for the bad material. Please note that it might be required for the customer to surrender all the material that was deemed bad or defective.
All our credit card payments, as of June, 15th, 2019 are processed via PayPal. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. A PayPal account is not required to complete any credit card payments on our system. Monthly maintenance customers must have a card on file so the payment can be processed at the beginning of every cycle. For all other services, customers can pay via Cash, Check or Wire Transfer as well.
Refunds will be typically provided in the same manner that the original payment was made, unless there’s any issues with the original payment form, in that case, our customers can pick a different way to receive their refunds.
If you have any questions about our payment and refund policy, please contact us immediately at 954.708.8389 or use our contact form to get in touch!